Delegate365 changelog version 2.
December 2013/January 2014
- Order license: Added filter so only license types of your OU´s are visbile. Fixed.
- Switched to version 2 because of support for federated domains and users.
- The support works in the same way as in the Office 365 portal. Starting with version 2 of Delegate 365 synced domains and users are visible and group and license memberships are manageable. In Delegate365 the administrator can assign users to security groups and change the Office 365 licenses but cannot modify the user object itself because it´s managed in a local federated Active Directory. Windows Azure Active Directory handles federated objects differently, so these objects are no "full" objects which can be read but not changed.
- Hybrid-scenarios are possible in the same way as in Office 365.
- Improved some CSS classes with footer and alignment of buttons.
- Some reports (available in special customer versions) were improved.
- User Status “Synced” or “Cloud” is displayed.
- The administrator is displayed in the OU list and the OU’s are displayed in the administrator list.
- Mobile view / responsive design is available.