Delegate365 changelog version 2.5. There´s a new feature concerning distribution lists built in.
- We got the request that it would be useful to integrate existing distribution lists into other distribution lists (DL) in D365, so that all members of a DL automatically receive emails if their DL is member of one or more other DL(´s).
So now in D365 v2.5 it is possible to put existing DL´s as member into another DL. This feature is handy and reduces potential synchronization steps and eases the organizational tasks for the admins.
- The steps to put one DL in another DL are as followed:
First create the DL´s like here: Berlin, Vienna and All.
- Now click "Manage Membership" - in our sample in the line of DL "All" and click the plus symbol for adding members in that group.
- Other DL´s (in your assigned OU´s) are now visible in the member-picker - as well as the users.
Mark the users and DL´s (marked red - that´s new) you want to add and click OK.
- We recommend to test the distribution by sending a test email to the superordinate DL (in our sample to "all@....") to see if all recipients in the subordinate DL (here: members of DL "berlin@...") also receive the test email.
That´s it. Hope you like the new DL-feature!
D365 v2.5 will be rolled out for existing customers in the next days.
PS: Interested in managing users and licenses in Office 365? Have look at Delegate365.com!