Microsoft announced the retirement of the Microsoft Service Communications API (Msg MC299902). Therefore, we changed the service health components in Delegate365 to use the successor API functions with immediate effect and to get more data. A new setup of Delegate365 is required. See the details here.
The Service health module in Delegate365 shows, what´s happening in a specific Microsoft 365 tenant at a glance to all authorized users. Contrary to the required authorizations in M365, this is not necessary in Delegate365. All admins can view the service health and the message center posts.
With this update, this module changed.
- The old Service Health module showed a list of M365 services, and messages from the last 14 days, as here.
- When the user opens a message, all notifications for that topic are shown.
- The new Health module consists of two features: Service Health and the (new) Message center.
- Service Health now shows shows only the latest news (and no longer all messages from the past two weeks). Closed messages are not displayed by default. These messages can be shown in the View history panel. The icons are now the same as in the M365 admin center, and the status is the current status, delivered from the health service of the tenant.
- The details are now shown more clearly:
- The View history panel shows messages, that are already closed. These are messages are no longer valid:
- The new Message center shows tenant-information to keep track of upcoming changes, including new and changed features, planned maintenance, or other important announcements. The list shows any messages from the last 200 days.
- Here, each message informs, how the topic may affect your users, and links out to more detailed information to help you prepare.
Close the message panel, or simply click outside of the panel to close it.
Since the old Service health API will be deactivated on December 17th, 2021, it is required for a Delegate365 Admin to renew the Delegate365 app and to consent to the new required permissions as a global administrator. Pls. see the article Run the Delegate365 setup and follow the steps.
All Delegate365 tenants will be upgraded to the new version this December.